How Honey Can Benefit Your Sexual And General Health?
People who have been diagnosed as infertile can be immensely benefitted by consuming honey regularly. In many old literatures too, honey has been associated with the stories of love and sex. Men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction can take honey. Also, the mention of honey has been made in the Holy Bible, which was in regular use during 500 BC.
Honey was used as medicine
Honey used to be prescribed as medicine during the old days to cure sexual problems. If you mix pepper and ginger along with honey then it becomes a very good sexual stimulant. During honeymoon period, the young couples are advised to take honeyed wine daily to boost their sex appetite.
Scientifically too, it has been proved that honey is a very good stimulant of sex. It can increase the level of nitric acid in your body, if you consume 3 ounces of honey regularly. During male arousal, nitric acid plays an important role, as it helps to stimulate the blood vessels inside the penis, which results in erection.
In addition to that there are many other health benefits of honey to the human body. People use honey as medicine to cure many different ailments. If it is consumed with other food items then it can generate healthy tissues in your body. Honey contains many different antioxidants, which is quite helpful for our body.
Sexual health benefits
Following are various sexual health benefits of Honey:
- It can immensely improve your sexual life since it is collected by bees from the nectar of different flowers such as orchids and jasmine.
- It works as sexual stimulant when taken in the pure and unheated form. In this form, honey contains vitamin E, Vitamin B, and zinc, which helps in improving fertility and reproductive health. Moreover, as honey has sugar, it helps to improve the energy level.
- It contains certain vitamins, which can boost the production of testosterone, which is very much necessary for sex arousal.
- If it is consumed along with ground garlic before going to bed then it stimulates the sexual desire in men. Also, it increases the stamina and pleasure.
- It helps in boosting the production of sperm. If a person is suffering from low sperm count then honey can help in curing them. If a person consumes honey regularly then his production of sperm will improve drastically and also their improvement in the quality of sperm.
- If a person takes honey along with the juice of boiled onion then his erection dysfunction will be cured.
- If it is taken with garlic juice and ginger along with raw egg before going to bed then sexual virility will also improve.
- Scientifically it has also been established that people can improve their libido by consuming honey regularly.
Honey for general health
Various researches have established that honey is very useful for treating ulcers, chronic wounds and burns too. Many doctors have now started prescribing honey to their patients.
Top 10 FAQs About Semen Relatedcomments powered by Disqus